Friday, November 2, 2012

Why I Love YA


Why I Love YA: 



It all started a few years ago. I was never really interested in young adult books, I mean I read a few of them but I just was never really interested in reading them all the time. Then one day one of my friends told me about Twilight and I started reading it. I feel in love with it! I ordered all of the books and read one after another thus Twilight started my love of reading young adult books. From then on I started reading more and more young adult books. I love YA books because their about teens but they deal with the same themes that adult novels do which makes them even more awesome! :) 

Enter to Win a Library of Signed YA Books at http://bethrevis.blogspot.com/

This is why I love reading YA books!  Why do you love reading YA?


No comments:

Post a Comment